San Clemente Transmission & Complete Auto Repair has been providing Auto Repair service in Mission Viejo, California for a while now. San Clemente Transmission & Complete Auto Repair does various types of services. If you’re looking for an Auto Repair shop in Mission Viejo, San Clemente Transmission & Complete Auto Repair is one of many to choose from.
Unfortunately, San Clemente Transmission & Complete Auto Repair isn’t yet 4-CarCare Certified.
San Clemente Transmission & Complete Auto Repair is encouraged to claim this listing and Apply for a Certification.
Consider Choosing an 4-CarCare Pre-Screened Certified Shop-you’ll be glad you did!
We’ve taken the “Guesswork” out of finding a Trustworthy, Fair priced Auto Repair Facility. Until now, Consumers have not had a trustable source to locate a trustable Repair Shop. Because of 4-CarCare Consumers no longer have to rely on Star Review Sites which are easily manipulated. The purpose of our 4-CarCare Certification is to help improve the industry’s reputation and connect great customers with Great Auto Repair shops.
4-CarCare Certified Shop Owners MUST agree to the following
- 4-CarCare Certified Repair shops promote Fair Business Practices to not deceive or engage in • a representation, omission, or practice which misleads or is likely to mislead the customer; • whereas a consumer’s interpretation of the representation, omission, or practice is considered unreasonable under the circumstances.
- They agree to Utilize the “Built-in Mediation” provided by 4-CarCare if a problem with a customer were to arise.
- Must Use quality OEM parts or equivalent.
- Provide a written or oral estimate before beginning work. Notify the customer if the original estimate goes higher than $100.00 or 10% whichever is greater before continuing work.
- Use Industry Approved and accepted Pricing software.
- Offer a visual safety inspection and provide consumers with ascertained information on the condition of their vehicle. Only NECESSARY, pre-approved services will be performed on the customer’s vehicles.
- Have in place and provide a nationwide warranty of no less than 12 months and 12,000 miles on parts and labor for all work performed, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- We will use Diligent efforts to keep Our Employees up to date on training.
- Will use Diligent efforts in keeping Diagnostic tools up to date, concerning the Vehicles we work on.
- Notify customers if an appointment or completion date changes.
- Be Transparent and educational, about suggested repairs to the vehicle.
- Agree to Up-hold the Standards of the 4-CarCare Platform.